Facilitator's Note: March 25
Thank you all for your thought-provoking contributions throughout the Futures CoLab online dialogues. We are thrilled with the richness and diversity of the discussions. This will be a valuable input to the Research and Innovation Agenda that we are developing to help steer resources and efforts toward high-leverage opportunities.
To this end, the next steps following up on the online dialogues are as follows:
- Our team will develop a synthesis report highlighting main messages from the online discussions, which will be circulated to participants in early summer, 2019.
- Participants will be given an opportunity to review and provide feedback on the draft synthesis report.
- The revised synthesis report will be used to guide further research on the opportunities and constraints for leveraging digital tools to enable the disruptions identified.
- Under the guidance of an international team of innovators working at the intersection of tech and sustainability, we will produce a Sustainability in the Digital Age Research and Innovation Agenda.
- The Futures CoLab final report and the Research and Innovation Agenda will both be published in fall, 2019.
We ask that you please take a few moments to fill out an evaluation survey. We are constantly trying to improve and refine Futures CoLab online dialogues and would be grateful for any feedback you provide. You can find the evaluation survey HERE.
Many thanks to you all once again.